Jul 10, 2011

Geni's Amazing Shoes

 While I was in Chicago, I saw the most amazing shoes. I nearly jumped up and down with delight when I saw them. Ok, so I am a bit weird. Anyway, they were made in Pakistan and made of leather. The lady told me they were wedding shoes.  But I wanted them anyway.  I can wear them inside with a caftan on one of my rare lazy days.                               
 I have this fetish for pointed toe shoesThey look somewhat magical with the toe pointed in the air.
 Or there are the nicely decorated shoes with a variety of colors
Then there are those shoes which come from Morocco.  
The shoes are so pointed it is a wonder a foot can find its way it.  
           But it does somehow

7 comments:

  1. when i first tried moroccan shoes i had to put those magnetic insoles in so my foot would not slip out, they are very smooth inside

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ones that have heals are a lot easier to keep on and I like them better too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blue ones are my fav out of the lot realy nice
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue ones I wear the most. They are so comfortable. Almost like the first pair of Moroccan shoes that I had before and wore out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. where did you find them in chicago? devon? they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes at Salma Fabric and Fashions at 2320 W.Devon St. I also have some belly dance hip scarves from the same place. If things go well I will be going again in the Spring to visit my friend and hope that she takes me to Tahoora for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you! i'm going to have to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744