Jul 6, 2011

Belly Dancing and Shaking my Stuff

I love belly dancing.  I wasn't so sure about it before I signed up for class.  However, I am always willing to give something a try.  Shakira is a wonderful belly dancer.  The first time I had heard of her was in Morocco. While watching videos on one of the local channels,  I sat in amazement watching her body contort into many different positions, wondering how she did it.  Oh how I wished that I could move like that!  This was my first experience as seeing belly dance in action. 



Since taking the class I have basically lusted for one of the hip scarves.  I told my friend Sabrina, who lives in Chicago, about my desire for a hip scarf.


While visiting with her, she presented me with this lovely scarf. Needless to say, I was in 7th heaven.  I could hardly wait for class tonight so that I can  wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744