Jun 17, 2011

I, too, am here: Embarks on learning belly dancing



I have embarked on a great exotic adventure.  I am now taking my second 10 week class in beginning belly dancing in hopes to make it to the next level. We have to take 20 weeks of beginning belly dance in order to move up.  I enjoy this dance so much.  It is provocative, exhilarating and just plain fun.  I can move my hips in the most sensuous ways and it feels wonderful.  Of course that doesn't mean that I haven't come home feeling sore from working muscles which have been dormant for a long time. 


I love this video and the music is wonderful.  Look at the girl with the green skirt.  I want to move like her.



Picture came from live strong.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744