Jun 13, 2011

Calling all Campbells in Northwest Georgia

I come from a long line of the Campbell family. Most of my relatives live in Catoosa and Walker counties in Georgia right now. Some say the Campbells came from Scotland, while others think that they came from Ireland. My interest was piqued when I was in my early 20's by a letter that my Aunt Joye Bolden sent me with details about her husbands side of the family.  But it wasn't until I was in my late 30's before I began my search.  It has been a very interesting journey. 


This is my Great Grandfather William Elbert Campbell.  He married Amanda Elizabeth Massey and they had nine children.


 Uncle Ernest Campbell


Zadie Campbell Green


 Thomas Walker Campbell whom I consider very handsome 


William Campbell playing the cowboy


Then here is my Grandfather John Wesley Campbell with his wife Azzie Lee Bolden.


And finally my Mother, Margie Imogene Campbell Smith, daughter of John Campbell and Azzie Bolden.  As you noticed I didn't put pictures for all nine children, because I don't have them all. There is B.F., Hardie, Earnest and Jessie. If however, you are related, I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744