Sep 2, 2012

Trading Tagines for Tombstones

Well not exactly.  I have been working on my family's genealogy since I was in my 30's.  It has been a passion of mine.  Recently, I have been working with a web site by taking pictures of grave stones or tombstones in a local cemetery by request. Genealogy and tombstones go hand in hand.  If I can help someone by taking a picture, then I will be glad to take the time and go out for someone.


I met someone through the website who lives in the same city as I do. We met at the graveyard and took pictures together. It is great meeting new people and we have a few things in common.


At least I am not still lying on the sofa bemoaning my lot in life. I am out there doing things. For this little bit of progress, I am very thankful, truly thankful.

1 comment:

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744