Sep 30, 2012

A tale of Unhandy Men...



I am frustrated...at my wits end.  I have a small house, only one level.  I didn't ask for much but it seems to be a great deal when it comes to getting it painted.  I hired a man in March.  Oh he was terrible!  He didn't know what he was doing and then had the audacity not to show up for two weeks.  So, my brother fired him.  Next, a man was referred to me.  Oh he seemed gung ho at the beginning.  But I hadn't heard from him since mid May. I thought, well maybe it is too hot during mid summer to paint.  I gave him some time to come around.  The last thing he said to me is that he would be over the next day and we would install a door.  I waited and waited. No response to my messages or phone calls.  I am a patient person, but this guy was the last straw.  Then I called a few days ago asking him when he was coming to paint the house.  When I opened the garage yesterday all of his stuff was gone with no response from him.  I now have another guy coming tomorrow. I am having the worst handy man trouble ever...Please pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744