Feb 27, 2013

Sunflower Sunrise by Camille Kruse



Last month I went to the library to do some research.  While there, I went into the gallery to look at the new arrivals.  The Fort Wayne Photography Club and some of its members displayed their work. As I was strolling along, I noticed a beautiful picture of a sunflower like I have never seen before. The angle was amazing. The sunflower glowed like the sun as it was beginning to rise in the morning. I looked at it several times. I want this picture, I told myself.  On the table behind me laid a book that had all of the names and numbers of the artists. I called her as soon as I got home. Camille Kruse is a self made photographer and has gone from novice to professional in about four years time.  She took a few Continuing Studies Courses at the college, which only took her about a year. Now she takes photographs like I want to be able to take. 


Do you know what the secret to great photography is?  It is not necessarily the body but the lense. The lense is your eye and with a good lense you can take wonderful pictures. She used a D60 Canon to take the picture.  I have been looking at a Nikon D90 and I am hoping very soon to buy one. 


Here is it above the mantel and against the red walls it looks wonderful.  If you are interested in one of these you can call Camille at 260-385-4377 or contact her at bycamille@aol.com She will only be selling 29 of the pictures above. I bought the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744