Sep 22, 2011

Pottery of the Prettiest Kind

I love pottery.  Each year we have a festival in September in the city where I live.  It is called "Johnny Appleseed."  The vendors bring out their wares and display them for customers to see.  There is singing and dancing and firing of guns, playing the bagpipes, etc...but the pottery is what I really wanted to see.



A few years ago, I bought this lovely gem.  It was a bit pricey, but couldn't go home without it.  I have waited and waited to buy another one so that I would have a pair.  I wanted to display them in the living room on each side of the fireplace.  



When I arrived this year, I saw this beauty.  I love the pattern, it reminds me of Morocco.  The company is called Jepson Studios, Inc., which makes these pieces.  The great thing is that I can use this as a platter and serve food with it.  They are hand crafted, lead free, and oven safe.  Check out the video below about their company. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744