Mar 29, 2015

Do you have a little something for me?


This cute little squirrel is at the Castle Gallery in my hometown. I was there last weekend taking pictures. The place is a large castle like home that I have admired for many years. 

He wanted something from me and was willing to wait. But I had nothing to give. This fat squirrel was searching for food and is well fed by the looks of him, and is definitely not afraid of humans. 


I have only been in the gallery one time because the art is far above my price range. The rooms are amazing and the view from the top of the house is spectacular. 
  


 In the summer, the vines around the doorway are plush and green,enticing onlookers to come inside.  If I had the money and a maid I would love to live in such a large house. But until then, I dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744