Mar 11, 2015

The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel: A review

India is the land of Bollywood.  Even though The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel is not listed as such, it had a dance scene that could qualify as one and the music made me want to dance. I really enjoyed this movie immensely and have the first one in my small DVD collection. Judi Dench, Bill Nighy, Dev Patel, and Maggie Smith did a wonderful job this time around too. With the addition of Richard Gere to the cast, he spiced up the plot, and is always a ladies man. 

As long as one is breathing love interests never end, even at a certain age when you think that it should. Don't look at this as a geriatric film but of people wanting to start a new chapter in their lives. Who knows, maybe I will end up somewhere exotic and the air is filled with spices when I am ready for a new adventure late in life.      




No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744