Aug 15, 2013

Waking around Salomon Farm


The other day a group of people met at this barn for a talk on health and then we took a long walk around the farm. Luckily, I had brought my camera along and took some really lovely shots.  I photo-shopped the above picture and converted it into a sketch.  I am really pleased with the results.


The farm is not far from where I work and located off of a busy road.  You would think that it  I was way out in the country some where, but it wasn't.  


Flowers in the middle of a field


As I was coming to the end of the walk, I photographed this picturesque view of the barn from the road.


A country garden 


There were sunflowers basking in the sun


 Cleome's  filling the garden with their bright purple blooms


And the windmill lite up the summer sky.  I enjoyed my time there walking and photographing.  Sometimes, I wish that everyday could be filled with this much beauty.



No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744