Jan 18, 2013

There's nothing like children and a good belly laugh

We have been working so much lately that it has been hard trying to keep up with everything.  On top of that, when it is gloomy out it affects my mood.   I feel just as blah as the weather is outside.  This week, I was in a training class for work.  The instructor showed us a short video of children as the speakers but grownups are doing the acting.  They are called Kid Snippets.  This one that I am going to share is two kids trying to understand subtraction.  I am terrible in math, so this spoke to me very clearly.  I laughed so hard that I cried. 


A new video comes out on YouTube every Monday.  I watched a lot of these and they are so funny.  Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744