Nov 17, 2012

Herb's Got Wood...Fences and Such

As a friend and I were coming back from our shopping trip, my eye caught an elaborately decorated yard.  We have all seen those yards where there are a lot of things displayed.  Sometimes it is tacky and sometimes it is just wonderful. As we passed by the property, I lamented the fact that I didn't have my camera. A few hours later I returned and luckily the owner was there.  I told him how much I admired what he was doing and asked to take pictures.  Herb Niblick is an artist in a true sense.  He graciously showed me his creation.  As we walked through his various outdoor rooms, I admired the fact that this man loved his yard and what he was doing.  I couldn't help but feel the same way he does. 



Herb chops wood and sells it.   
 

He builds walls until the wood sells.


Everywhere that I looked there was wood and decorations.


His property roared with creativity


it was also his home


Each room with a view of another.
 

He set up an ancient marker letting the world know that
He, Too, is Here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744