Jun 7, 2012

The Truth About Men

As a woman, men can sometimes be a mystery.  We wonder why they do the things that they do. Well, at least I do. They will say one thing and do another.  It is the doing another bit that we should pay attention to. Have you ever heard the phrase: actions speak louder than words?  I can almost bet that this refers primarily to men.  They lie, they cheat, and they cannot be trusted, which my mother told me once a long time ago.  Yet every woman wants a man in her life.  It is a natural thing to want a mate, but you need to find the right one.  Even after all of the hurt that I have put myself through willingly (I was not in a coma when I chose those men), I still would like to marry again.  We all make choices about love.  In my case, I wasted too much time waiting for someone to get their act together or just plain ole' deception.  In any case, there is help.  We just need to learn how to read the signs.


# 1: Don't chase men. Yep, that is what I said.  When men want you, they do the chasing.  I know that there has been a change in the way things are supposedly done, (i.e. women's liberation, etc...) but men still want to pursue a woman.

# 2: If you exchange phone numbers with a man, don't call him. If he doesn't call right away. Let it go. Don't give him a reminder call about you. If he likes you, then he will remember you and call right away.  If he doesn't call, then you have your answer. Accept the answer and go on. 

# 3: Men will make up excuses (lies) so that they will not hurt your feelings if they are not that attracted to you. Example: I am really busy with work, I am too tired, I have to wash my hair...

# 4: When a man stands you up, run, far, far away.  He is not worth your time or energy, that is unless you are running away from him.

# 5: If he ever cheats think twice about keeping him around. They don't respect you or does he respect himself either. A cheater will never prosper in this life.  They are always trying to deceive someone and then justify why they did it.  (I know about this one very well)

I can go on and on about men and their ways.  I found a good book that every woman should read.  It is called he's just not that into you by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo.  They tell it like it is.  Women, we are too valuable to be wasting our time on those men who just don't want us.  There is an ocean of men out there for women. Far too often we settle for less than what we deserve because we think that we cannot do any better. Who told you that anyway?    

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744