Jun 10, 2012

Summer and Camera Envy

Today,  I went to the park and took just a couple of pictures.  Even though the pictures turn out fairly decent I am having camera envy.  I want so much to be able to take those crisp pictures that I see everyone else taking.  Several times a friend has asked me to take photographs of them and the quality is just not what I am wanting. I am looking at getting a Nikon D90, which is a bit pricey but I think it will service me well for the blog.  By the way, I love the shot below.  I think it is gorgeous.


Regarding the picture below, there is a place at the park that I have taken a picture in the same spot for nearly all the seasons except Fall.  I am not happy with this photo because of the washed out look to it.  The sunshine washes out the leaves.  I like the shot just not the outcome.


Every time I look at it I tell myself that I can do much better than this.  So, hopefully I will be able to find a part-time job soon to help me buy the camera of my dreams. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744