May 13, 2015

Interiority Complex = Queendom

Up until the age of five we are authentically ourselves and then when we become wrinkled the same thing happens again. But it is the in between stage that messes us up.  We worry so much about what other people think of us that we lose sight of our uniqueness. Self perception plays a major role too. This is where the comparison game comes in.  We look at ourselves and see lack, then look at others and think that we should be them instead of ourselves.  If only I were like so and so then I would be happy...

I used to think that I was shy, and I was at one point. Then I thought that I wasn't talkative, again, that is how I saw myself.  The list goes on and on. We tell ourselves lies and then believe them. At this point in my life I am well on my way to being authentically me. And this makes me very happy. The video below is very encouraging because we need to grow up with a greater sense of self. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744