Jul 9, 2014

Red Admiral: The Regal Buttlerfly

When I arrived home this evening I saw this butterfly in my yard.  I ran into the house as fast as I could to get me camera hoping that it would still be there when I came back outside. Today was my lucky day.  After chasing the butterfly around for a little bit it decided to stay put long enough for me to get a shot.  Oh how I love this time of year!  I wish that somehow it could be July all year long, well, at least the wonderful temperatures we have been experiencing lately all of the time.  I hope that you are having a wonderful summer.  



May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun
and find your shoulder to light on, 
to bring you luck, happiness, and riches
today, tomorrow, and beyond.

an Irish Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744