May 7, 2013

From imagining to reality


If you can shape it in your mind,


you will find it in your life.


I found this little saying in a fortune cookie.  It is very encouraging, isn't it?  I remember wanting to move to Tennessee so badly a few years back. All I thought about was living there nestled in the Tennessee Valley surrounded by the most beautiful mountains I had ever seen. My roots are there. It was the place of my birth. All of my energy was put into moving to this wonderful place. By faith, I packed up my belongings and lived amongst boxes for a few months. Then magic happened.  I was offered a job and the company moved  my belongings for me. Before I knew it, I had moved.  I know dreams come true. It is in the believing that makes things happen. What are you dreaming of?  Believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744