Oct 28, 2018

The street where Halloween is an all out occasion


A cousin of ours told us about Third Street here in Fort Wayne that went all out for Halloween. I have lived here for a long time and never knew about it. 


For several weeks I have tried to come out on a weekend and look at all of the yards that the neighborhood decorated.  I think that they secretly have a contest going on.  


There were totems of ghouls and goblins that I wouldn't want to bump into in the daylight much less at night.


There was an evil joker hanging in a tree. 


And car crash victims. 


The rain finally eased enough for me to grab my camera and photograph in between the raindrops. There were others photographing the neighborhood along with me.   


Here is the cowboy I asked Santa for a few years ago for Christmas.  But I think he made it here too late.


If you have time before Halloween, drive over to Third Street in Fort Wayne and enjoy the lawns of the residents who took so much trouble to decorate.  I really enjoyed walking up and down the street admiring what I saw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744