Jan 22, 2017

Photography Exhibition

Friday evening was the opening for the IPFW Professional Photography Graduate Exhibit at the Garrett Museum of Art. The place was packed from 6-8 pm with barely enough room to move around.  We filled the museum with our fine art photographs that we compiled throughout the year. 


I think that I worked harder for this certificate than I did my degree or maybe I wanted it more.  The experience of this exhibit made me feel like a celebrity for a couple of hours. But more than this, the support from friends and co-workers was overwhelming. I talked of nothing but the exhibit for months and I am sure that they were sick of hearing about it.



During the evening, I thought about my parents, especially my mother. She would have been so proud.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744