Apr 2, 2016

Anxious to shoot


I have ideas for my class assignments that are due in August. But finding models can be challenging. My nephews are willing sometimes but only if I ask every once in a while, otherwise they get irritated.

The one below is based on a picture that I saw by Diane Arbus that she took back in the 70's I think. The thing is I have seen this same pose two other times and just recently on a DVD cover for the series called TUT. I like the merging of the faces. which looks like an optical illusion. My nephews were gracious enough to let me experiment on them.  Hmm, sounds like I am a weird scientist but only with a lens. 


As long as they were willing, we decided to go outside and pose in front of a building close to where I live. My nephews put on their new suits and out we went. 


Sometimes they are very hard to get to stay still.  I probably took 20 shots before I got the one below.  


Now I need to go and photograph their sisters. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744