Mar 22, 2015

The Majestic Tree

I was sitting at a red light yesterday and I glanced around taking in my surroundings. The red buildings to the left of me caught my eye and then I saw the tree.  It stood there alone, majestically. Just like we should in life. In a few short weeks the building will be nearly hidden behind this wonderful tree. 

 

As I looked at the tree, I was taken in by its strength. The firm branches reached upward with confidence. This tree may look like other ones but it has its own place in this world. We should think that way. Having the confidence in ourselves to know inside who we are and what we are capable of doing or becoming, and be brave enough to say to the masses, "I'm not just anybody." So often we settle for crumbs from those who are not worthy of us when we are really the treasure. But we have to come to that realization in ourselves first, then others will follow. Believe in you, not with arrogance or pride, but with knowing that you have value and a purpose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744