Nov 9, 2014

The Pumpkin with Issues

Pumpkins are in abundance right now since Halloween is over.  Yesterday while I was out, I saw one of the strangest pumpkins I have ever seen.  It has small peanut like growths all over it.  When I posted this picture on Facebook one of my friends said that it looked like the elephant man.  Well, I don't know about that, but I have never seen this before. Actually, several pumpkins had the strange phenomena as well.  I am sure it must be normal or otherwise I think that there would have been signs outside the establishment saying, "Come inside and look at the strangest pumpkins you will ever see."  


If you know what is going so wrong with this poor pumpkin, please let me know.  I am anxious to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744