May 16, 2012

Maryam Montague is on her book tour in the United States


Maryam Montague of My Marrakesh blog is currently on tour here in the States promoting her book Marrakesh By Design. I received her book a few days ago and have been poring over the pages with delight. She has represented Morocco as a stylish and intoxicating country full of color, culture, and the most wonderful cuisine. Looking at the pictures takes me back to my visit there. The beautiful tiles and the simple but lavish furnishings have forever stayed in my mind. This book has given me fresh ideas on how to create a Moroccan living room of my own or maybe a bathroom too. She made a video to promote her book and I must say it is very well done.  Good job Maryam! Baraka!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=6590297267502949744